Were you dumped on by the Lolo fire? We want to help you. Read on…
We know lots of fine folks and friends who had their home literally covered with soot, ash and smoke. And when something like this happens, we always want to help out. With our cleaning business, sure, you could call us to clean your windows and power wash your home. But this time, we want to do something MORE. We want to bless our friends in Lolo, and help others at the same time.
So here is what we have decided to do:
If you have seen our posts on Facebook (click here), you know that we love what they do for kids and our community at Watson’s. And we support them as much as we can. So we have combined our support for Watson Children’s Shelter with our desire to do something really cool for those affected by the Lolo fire.
Here it is:
We have set aside Friday, September 6th to clean windows on homes in Lolo.
My team and I are donating our time 100% to help out. We will clean your Lolo windows for FREE. We just ask you to make a donation to Watson’s. You can donate whatever amount you like: The regular price for window cleaning, or more or less. It’s up to you.
We will tell you how much regular window cleaning would be, and you write a check to Watson Childrens Shelter for any size donation. We clean your windows. No charge and no catch.
There are a couple of guidelines for Friday. In an effort to clean windows on as many homes as we possibly can in one day, we ask you to help us out in these ways:
1) Understand this is for exterior window cleaning only. This will take care of the worst of the soot and smoke, and allow us to serve more people.
2) If your screens are on the outside of your home, please remove them ahead of time. (Same reason as above. If you cannot, let us know ahead of time)
3) We will Donate our time from 10am until 4pm. We will not be able to keep exact time appointments. Just time range appointments (for example, between 10am and noon) You do not need to be home to have the windows cleaned.
4) Since the team is donating their time, tips are OK.
5) Oh yeah… Please click here and “Like” our Facebook Page. Thanks!
To get in on this offer, just call the office at 544-4289 and tell Holly that you want the “Lolo offer.”
She will ask you some questions to estimate how much regular window cleaning would be. (If you are already our customer, we will remind you of our price on file.) We will schedule as many as we can, on a first come first serve basis. I think we can get 6 – 8 homes done. If you have friends in Lolo, especially up highway 12, please let them know. We want to help as many friends as we can.
That’s it! Share this. Post on our wall here. Comment below.
Thanks for helping out.
Keep it clean!
PS: If you have read this far, you are probably my mom. But I want to say “Thank You” for 10 great years of Missoula Window Cleaning.
We also clean gutters, to protect your home when it rains. Awnings, to improve the curb appeal of your business. Power washing, to brighten any building and help things last longer. And we even do snow removal (not ready to think about it yet – enjoying the sunshine) in limited areas of Missoula.