I hear this from our customers dozens of times each year. So I will answer it here so our many readers (both of you – Hi Mom, Hi Sweetie) will know. The simple answer:
Yep. That’s right. We clean windows all year ’round.
If you have a need, and we can help, we will do all we can to take care of you. Even if it’s 20 degrees and snowing.
Now, if it is 20 below zero, you will probably find us near a fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate. Unless you just need inside windows cleaned…
So here is the list of work we do, even in the winter.
1) Window cleaning (Yep. Even in the winter)
2) Gutter cleaning (unless they are frozen solid)
3) Carpet cleaning (home, office, business)
4) Snow removal (walkways and driveways, not big lots)
5) High bay cleaning (we vacuum and dust way up high where no one else can reach)
6) Log home interior log maintenance (wipe down and clean/treat with Murphy’s Oil Soap)
7) Let’s get creative. We have a great team, a stack of ladders and an eye for detail. What do you need done? Paint, clean, garage organize, maybe you need help drinking hot chocolate by the fire…
I love winter in Montana. And the team here is ready to work for you.
If you need something done, just ask. If we can do it, we will head on over to help you.
Thanks for your business and your friendship over the years.
Keep it clean,
(Missoula window cleaning, Missoula carpet cleaning, Missoula gutter cleaning, log home cleaning, specialty cleaning, best window cleaners in Missoula, best window cleaner in the world)